Payment & Shipping Terms:
10 pair disconnection module,
ethernet patch panel
Integration Splicing And Distribution Tray Disconnection Module Plug In Type FC,SC Adaptors
* Integrated splicing and distribution
* Plug in type FC,SC adaptors
* 30 degree angle between adaptor and front side to ensure fiber jumper’s bend radius and to prevent laser from hurting eye..
* Applicable to ribbon cable and non ribbon cable
* The module can be took out,easy and convenient
* Compatible with all the modular optical distribution devices from our company.
Fiber optic splice tray is used in optical distribution frame, terminal box, and splice closures.The compact size 12 and 24 fiber compact splice cassettes designed for simple, cost effective low and mid-sized fiber splicing applications. Each cassette is supplied with splice holders that secure and protect both fusion and mechanical splices; also the top cover is included. Trays are designed to accommodate up to 24 splices and 12 adapters and can be mount in patch panels or directly into distribution cabinets.
Features and Benefits
1.12-pair fiber optic connection and distribution module
2. Designed for patching and splicing in ODF system
3. Cable storage and splice both in front
4. Longer bending radius for fiber, Easy operationof pigtails
5. Suitable for all kinds of equipment designed according to 19" machine frame standard, and can be easily disposed for particular needs
6. The fusing distribution board of the unit box is double side structure, integrating the fusing and distribution into one unity, suitable for ribbonor non-ribbon optical fiber cable
7.Every board can be clamped with 12FC or SC or LC or ST adaptors which bevel the face side with 30 degrees. That not only ensures the curvature radius of fiber, but also prevents the eyes from highlight